- Can an Employer in Atlanta, Georgia Refuse to Hire me due to my Bankruptcy Filing?
- What Information do I Need to Provide to the Bankruptcy Court to File Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 in Atlanta, Georgia?
- Bankruptcy Fraud in Atlanta, Georgia: What You Need to Know
- If I File Bankruptcy in Atlanta, Georgia, Do I Have to Repay my Student Loans?
- Can I File Bankruptcy in Georgia Without my Spouse?
- How are my Co-Signers Affected if I File Bankruptcy in Georgia?
- If I Recently Moved to Atlanta, can I File Bankruptcy in Georgia?
- Bankruptcy Credit Counseling Requirement may be Waived by Georgia Court
- What is the Automatic Bankruptcy Stay?
- What is Electronic Filing for Bankruptcy in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Georgia?
- Do I Need a Lawyer to File Bankruptcy in Georgia?
- Can I Discharge Child Support or Domestic Support Obligations When I File Bankruptcy in Georgia?
Charles is absolutely a brilliant attorney! He is a critical thinker and determined problem solver. He is very accessible, even via text. If he is in court, his ability to multi-task, you can feel safe and secure in knowing he is handling any issues or concerns. I entrust him with my future, he is a uniquely talented attorney who always challenges himself to achieve the absolute best outcome for his clients.
I was very satisfied with Mr. Clapp services. He is a man of his word and did everything he told me he would. I would highly recommend him.
I came to Mr. Clapp by referral with a complicated case involving both personal and business debts that were out of control. Mr. Clapp evaluated the situation and gave me options that I was not even aware of. He knows his stuff, executed flawlessly, and I have been able to start over. I highly recommend Charles Clapp if you have debt or bankruptcy issues. Listen to his advice, he knows his stuff. I consulted with several other bankruptcy attorneys prior to retaining Mr. Clapp, and they did not have the same breadth of knowledge that Mr. Clapp brought to my case.
I selected Charles Clapp to handle my bankruptcy based on his already positive reviews and I am glad that I did! He was very accommodating to my schedule and made my negative life experience positive. I was actually very surprised how easy he made the process. Life happens and it’s great to be represented by someone that understand that!!! Stop your attorney search with Charles Clapp!!!