Mobile Money Management for Those Considering Bankruptcy in Atlanta, Georgia
Take control of your finances by using your Smartphone for mobile money management. Enter financial transactions at any time, no matter where you are in Atlanta. By using a financial application (or “app”) that supports budgeting, you will always know whether you can afford that extra latte after lunch!
Popular Mobile Money Management Apps
- Budget – Track your spending and keep to a budget while on the go. $.99
- Invoice Robot – Create and send invoices from your mobile device. $1.99
- My Loan Calculator – Evaluate credit card debt, fixed-rate consumer loans and student loans. $1.99
- SplashMoney – Create a budget and monitor spending goals with budget reports and graphs. Free with subscription.
- Mint.com – Automatically enter transactions and update account balances, send real-time alerts for low account balances and send alerts of unusual spending activity. Free
- Gift List Budget Shopper – Plan shopping trips, budget for gift giving and check out product searches from the web. $3.99
This is, by no means, a complete list of the various personal finance software programs available for mobile devices. But, whether your goal is to stick to a budget, control your spending or save money, a money management app can be a convenient way to get the job done!
If you are considering bankruptcy and would like to learn more about how bankruptcy can help you, contact The Law Offices of Charles Clapp at (404) 585-0040 for a free initial consultation.
Charles is absolutely a brilliant attorney! He is a critical thinker and determined problem solver. He is very accessible, even via text. If he is in court, his ability to multi-task, you can feel safe and secure in knowing he is handling any issues or concerns. I entrust him with my future, he is a uniquely talented attorney who always challenges himself to achieve the absolute best outcome for his clients.
I was very satisfied with Mr. Clapp services. He is a man of his word and did everything he told me he would. I would highly recommend him.
I came to Mr. Clapp by referral with a complicated case involving both personal and business debts that were out of control. Mr. Clapp evaluated the situation and gave me options that I was not even aware of. He knows his stuff, executed flawlessly, and I have been able to start over. I highly recommend Charles Clapp if you have debt or bankruptcy issues. Listen to his advice, he knows his stuff. I consulted with several other bankruptcy attorneys prior to retaining Mr. Clapp, and they did not have the same breadth of knowledge that Mr. Clapp brought to my case.
I selected Charles Clapp to handle my bankruptcy based on his already positive reviews and I am glad that I did! He was very accommodating to my schedule and made my negative life experience positive. I was actually very surprised how easy he made the process. Life happens and it’s great to be represented by someone that understand that!!! Stop your attorney search with Charles Clapp!!!